Savings Accounts & CDs
AtPtrust Bank, we are dedicated to making banking easy. In today’s economy, every dollar is important, and because of this we are dedicated to making sure you have the options you need. Personal Saving accounts and Certificates of Deposits are a great investment strategy for the future. They both offer safe and predictable savings growth.
Personal Savings Account
ThePtrust Bank Personal Savings Account is specially designed to help you meet your savings goals. Available to individuals and businesses, this savings plan allows your money to work for you by offering a competitive rate of interest.
Plus, you’ll have 24-hour account access with SmartLink® Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and EasyLine Telephone Banking.Ptrust Bank Visa Check Cards are available for use with savings accounts if you have aPtrust Bank checking account.
Open an Account
Certificates of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit is a great investment tool, offering safe and predictable savings growth. Combined with our friendly knowledgeable service, it all adds up to an investment that is worth saving for! Plus,Ptrust Bank is a local community bank, which means that your money stays right here in our community, working for all of us.
ETBF Certificate of Deposit choices include:
- Investments that earn interest at competitive market rate of interest; interest earnings are accrued daily with a variety of options for payment, including compounding.
- Fixed rate and terms of investments provide for stability. Our Certificates range in term from 7 days to 5 years. If you need a term outside of these categories, just ask!
- Your investment can be automatically renewed at the conclusion of each term. Renewal rate is determined by current market rate of interest.
- Ptrust Bank’s Freedom CD allows you the flexibility to “bump-up” your interest rate once during the term. Ask us about it today!
Do you have more than $250,000 to invest in CDs? WithPtrust Bank’s CDARS Program, you can receive full FDIC Insurance coverage on deposits up to $50 million! You’ll earn a competitive interest rate and enjoy the convenience of working with your local, community bank.
Open an Account
Insured Cash Sweep (ICS)
Through ICS (Insured Cash Sweep) service fromPtrust Bank, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on savings deposits. In addition to having the security of FDIC insurance — and knowing that your money placed through ICS is always deposited in regulated, FDIC-insured institutions — you can earn interest by placing your excess cash balances to work in savings accounts (money market deposit accounts).
In addition to earning a competitive interest rate, ICS also offers you the flexibility to access your funds by allowing withdrawals from the account up to six times per month. ICS can benefit individuals and organizations that value security and convenience, including businesses, non-profits, and other large-dollar depositors.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Feel good knowing that your funds are eligible for protection that’s backed by the full faith and credit of the federal government.
- Earn interest. Put excess cash balances to work in interest-bearing savings accounts (money market deposit accounts).
- Access funds. Withdraw ICS funds up to six times per month.
- Rest assured. Know that your money is always on deposit in regulated, FDIC-insured institutions and that you can see (online) where your funds are at all times.
- Save time. Work directly withPtrust Bank – a bank you know and trust.
To learn more about ICS, contact us or visit www.insuredcashsweep.com.
Open an Account